We would encourage you to call us at Century 21 Dan Cheney & Associates if you are interested in selling your house.
“Our Goal is to Make Selling Your House a Pleasant Experience”
- A REALTOR has extensive information all in one place about what is “on the market”, including homes listed by other REALTORS.
- A REALTOR helps you determine the value of your home and have access to public records and base the value of your home on facts and not opinion.
- A REALTOR has access to buyers, and other Realtors in the industry that have buyers. Some of these buyers may be looking for a home in your area.
- A REALTOR can suggest simple changes that could make your home more attractive to buyers. (better curb appeal).
- A REALTOR can supply information on real estate values, taxes, utility cost, municpal services and facilities, and may be aware of proposed zoning changes that could affect a buyers decision to purchase.
- A REALTOR has no emotional ties to a home, can be objective about it, and can point out its advantages and disadvantages and is an expert negotiator.
- A REALTOR strives for fairness and agreement, eliminates personality conflicts with owners and buyers, and adheres to a strict code of ethics. You can be sure your transaction will be conducted in a professional manner.
- A REALTOR can walk you through the escrow process, explaining everything as it progresses towards closing.
Selecting an Agent
Your Real Estate Agent Should Be:
- A full time, Hard Working Professional
- Fully Aware of Market Conditions and Available Financing.
- Backed by Professional Management
- Associated with a Reputable Real Estate Firm
- Aware of Recent State and Local Requirements Affecting Property
- Willing to Cooperate with all Brokers
- Committed to the Highest Ethical Standards
- Associated with a Strong Team of Lenders, Inspection Companies, Title Companies and other Real Estate Services Professionals
If you would like more information on Selling “Your Home”, click on the link below!